The White Moustache, a small batch creator of handmade yogurt, is currently looking for a talented manager to lead our Los Angeles kitchen. Qualified candidates:
- are enthusiastic, motivated and detail-oriented
- are able to work independently
- take pride in creating beautiful, handcrafted products
- have flexible schedules that can align with the yogurt-making process.
- aren’t afraid to get dirty but are exceptionally clean
- can lift up to 50 pounds of product in the course of their work.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Production Manager is the sole person responsible for packaging multiple batches of handmade yogurt each week at our location at Eataly LA in the Westfield Century City shopping center. She or he will:
- Strain and prepare yogurt to desired consistency
- Follow recipes to create White Moustache yogurt and related products
- Pot & fill yogurt jars with yogurt and fruit preserves
- Label and package White Moustache yogurt and related beverages
- Stock shelves in our Eataly LA display
- Maintain a clean kitchen with exceptionally high sanitation standards
- Monitor inventory and address inventory gaps
- Manage part-time assistant(s)
- Interface with chefs and other food creators at Eataly LA
- Plan and run tastings for the general public
Ideal candidates have five years of kitchen training or experience, particularly in bakeries, pastry or other high-end, small-batch food environments.
Ready to join us? Please send a cover letter and resume to LA-Jobs@whitemoustache.com.